Thursday, May 29, 2008

Brazil Fundraisng News

To this date, I have raised $2,985 of the $4,000 dollars I am needing to raise for my mission trip to Brazil. Thank you to all who have so graciously donated. If you would like to help me reach my goal, please contact me at ags00d@gmail.com.
Carol and I are leaving on June 26th and returning on December 10th. The missionaries, Mark and Ali, we will be working with are in Texas this next week, so we hope to meet them while they are so close! We are in the process on applying for our visas. It actually takes quite a bit of information.
Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we have a lot of preparing to do and a lot of packing to do!

Have a blessed day, and thanks for taking the time to read this!
Love ya and God Bless ya, Amanda

No comments: